- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Wood Brothers - Paradise
- Write a Review
- #K60375 000000000 K60375000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/09/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Paradise is The Wood Brothers' most rocking and collaborative collection to date. The album features...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/09/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Paradise is The Wood Brothers' most rocking and collaborative collection to date. The album features a number of firsts for the band including their first recording session at Dan Auerbach's Easy Eye Sound, the first time they've written an album collectively with all three members in the same room, and the first of the band's recordings to feature bassist Chris Wood on electric bass. As captured on "Singin' to Strangers" and the donkey gazing at the carrot on the album's cover, Paradise explores the paradox of longing, desire and the ways in which the pursuit of fulfillment can keep it perpetually out of our reach. The desire for connection is clear on the album from "Touch Of Your Hand" - a song about what Chris describes as "the most basic human need that there is"- to "Two Places" - a track about longing for home and family while on the road - to "Never And Always," which examines the fundamental emotional experiences of loneliness and belonging.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.