- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Yardbirds - Yardbirds (Aka Roger The Engineer) Stereo
- Write a Review
- #K75174 000000000 K75174000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/01/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of the stereo version of this classic 1966 album. Set your mind back to the cool and groovy...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/01/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of the stereo version of this classic 1966 album. Set your mind back to the cool and groovy era of the 1960s UK, when rock bands ruled and the world really was a-changin. At the forefront of that rock revolution was a hot young band, The Yardbirds, one of the world's first truly progressive groups. Rated by many critics and collectors as one of the greatest recordings of all time, the all-original Yardbirds album, released in July 1966, was a Top 20 UK hit and became known as Roger The Engineer due to guitarist Chris Dreja's quirky cover design. The album yielded the smash hit single 'Over, Under, Sideways, Down' and other exciting performances such as 'The Nazz Are Blue' and 'Jeff's Boogie' spotlighting ace guitar legend Jeff Beck, whose experimental and pioneering use of fuzz and sustain effects brought a new dimension to the sound of rock. This album is essential for Yardbirds and Jeff Beck fans alike, and indeed for all collectors of classic '60s pop.;Track List:1. Lost Woman;2. Over Under Sideways Down;3. The Nazz Are Blue;4. I Can't Make Your Way;5. Rack My Mind;6. Farewell;7. Hot House of Omagararshid;8. Jeff's Boogie;9. He's Always There;10. Turn Into Earth;11. What Do You Want;12. Ever Since the World Began
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.