- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Zombies - Greatest Hits
- K58024 000000000 K58024000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Completely remastered, this vinyl collection features some of the greatest songs The Z...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Completely remastered, this vinyl collection features some of the greatest songs The Zombies ever recorded, including "She's Not There," "Tell Her No," "Leave Me Be," "I Love You," and "Time of The Season." Most of the tracks are the original mono US and UK single versions. The Zombies formed in 1962 in St Albans and led by Rod Argent (piano, organ and vocals) and Colin Blunstone (vocals). The group scored British and American hits in 1964 with "She's Not There". In the US two further singles, "Tell Her No" in 1965 and "Time of the Season" in 1968, were also successful. Their 1968 album Odessey and Oracle is ranked # 100 on Rolling Stone Magazine's list of the 500 Greatest Albums of All Time.;Track List:1. She's Not There;2. You Make Me Feel Good;3. Tell Her No;4. Leave Me Be;5. She's Coming Home;6. I Want You Back Again;7. Whenever You're Ready;8. I Love You;9. Just Out of Reach;10. Is This the Dream;11. Indication (UK Single Version);12. The Way I Feel Inside;13. This Will Be Our Year;14. Time of the Season;15. Imagine the Swan;16. If It Don't Work Out
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.