- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Zombies - Odessey & Oracle (+ 6 Bonus Tracks)
- Write a Review
- #K54376 000000000 K54376000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/19/1998;Notes:UK 1960s psych-pop scarcely gets more seminal than this. The Zombies' '68 swan song is their crowning achievement, a Da...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/19/1998;Notes:UK 1960s psych-pop scarcely gets more seminal than this. The Zombies' '68 swan song is their crowning achievement, a Day-Glo, baroque-tinged masterpiece on a par with PET SOUNDS or SGT. PEPPER'S. Like the Beatles, The Zombies had left their Mersey beat sound far behind by the late '60s, pursuing instead a moodier, more sophisticated sound. Tracks include "Rose for Emily," "Friends of Mine" and "Changes", among others.;Track List:1. Care of Cell 44;2. Rose for Emily;3. Maybe After He's Gone;4. Beechwood Park;5. Brief Candles;6. Hung Up on a Dream;7. Changes;8. I Want Her She Wants Me;9. This Will Be Our Year;10. Butcher's Tale (Western Front 1914);11. Friends of Mine;12. Time of the Season;13. Care of Cell 44;14. Rose for Emily;15. Maybe After He's Gone;16. Beechwood Park;17. Brief Candles;18. Hung Up on a Dream;19. Changes;20. I Want Her She Wants Me;21. This Will Be Our Year;22. Butcher's Tale (Western Front 1914);23. Friends of Mine;24. Time of the Season;25. Rose for Emily [Alternate Version 2];26. Time of the Season [Alternate Mix];27. Prison Song Aka Care of Cell 44 [Backing Track]
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.