- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Theatre of Tragedy - Forever Is The World
- Write a Review
- L41888 000000000 L41888000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/01/2018;Notes:Limited double red vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Forever Is the World is the seventh and final studio album by ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/01/2018;Notes:Limited double red vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Forever Is the World is the seventh and final studio album by the Norwegian gothic metal band Theatre of Tragedy. It was released on 18 September 2009, on AFM Records. The album was produced by the Zeromancer singer Alexander Møklebust and mastered by Bjørn Engelmann. The cover art was designed by Thomas Ewerhard, who made the covers for the previous two albums by the band, Storm and Assembly. When the cover art was revealed on the band's website, they said that it had been designed to incorporate elements from the covers of all of their previous studio albums as a challenge to their most diehard fans. Theatre of Tragedy was a Norwegian band from Stavanger, active between 1993 and 2010. They are one of the main influences in the gothic metal genre.;Track List:1. Hide and Seek;2. A Nine Days Wonder;3. Revolution;4. Transition;5. Hollow;6. Astray;7. Frozen;8. Illusions;9. Deadland;10. Forever Is the World;11. The Breaking;12. Empty;Special Attributes:RED, COLORED VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.