- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Thee Headcoats - Elementary Headcoats (the Singles 1990 - 1999)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L33855 000000000 L33855000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/30/2015;Track List:1. Troubled Times;2. The Earl of Suave;3. Headcoast on;4. Be a Sect Maniac;5. (I Don't Like) the Man I Am;6. She's...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/30/2015;Track List:1. Troubled Times;2. The Earl of Suave;3. Headcoast on;4. Be a Sect Maniac;5. (I Don't Like) the Man I Am;6. She's Got a Strange Attractor;7. Shouldn't Happen to a Dog;8. Neither Fish Nor Fowl;9. Girl from '62;10. Someone Like Me;11. Something Went Wrong Again;12. My Dear Watson;13. Hog's Jaw;14. I Can Destroy All Your Love;15. Fat Back;16. Louie Riel;17. Don't Try and Tell Me;18. Paedophille;19. Headcoat Lane;20. Comanche;21. Every Bit of Me;22. Never Love Again;23. (We Hate the F*#kin) Nme;24. Help;25. Thought of a Hangman;26. Now Is Not the Best Time;27. Every Little Thing;28. Tub's Twist;29. Sad Sack;30. Action the Vision;31. I'm a Confused Man;32. Now Your Hunger's Gonna Be A-Coming;33. Louie Louie;34. Louie Louie (Where Did She Roam);35. When You Stop Loving Me;36. Papa Doc;37. No One;38. The Gun in My Father's Hand;39. The Day I Beat My Father Up;40. A-Z of Your Heart;41. Shadow;42. No Escape;43. Theif;44. She's in Disguise;45. The Messerschmit Pilot's Severed Hand;46. I've Been F*#king Your Daughters Pissing on Your Lawns;47. Organic Footprints;48. Clarabella;49. I'm Hurting;50. Art or Arse?
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.