- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Thee Oh Sees - Carrion Crawler/The Dream
- Write a Review
- K56095 000000000 K56095000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/08/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2011 album from the California-based Alt-Rock outfit led by John Dwyer. What's the first thing you t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/08/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2011 album from the California-based Alt-Rock outfit led by John Dwyer. What's the first thing you think of when someone mentions Thee Oh Sees? Probably their riot-sparking live show, right? Visions of a guitar-chewing, melody-maiming Dwyer careening across your cranium, rounded out by a wild-eyed wrecking crew that drives every last hook home like it's a nail in the coffin of what you thought it meant to make 21st-century Rock 'n' Roll? Yeah, that sounds about right. But it misses a more important point: how impossible Thee Oh Sees have been to pin down since Dwyer launched the project in the late '90s. That restlessness extends to everything from the towering, thirteen-minute title track of 2010's Warm Slime LP to the mercurial moods of 2008's the Master's Bedroom Is Worth Spending a Night In.;Track List:1. Carrion Crawler;2. Contraption/Soul Desert;3. Robber Barons;4. Chem-Farmer;5. Opposition;6. The Dream;7. Wrong Idea;8. Crushed Grass;9. Crack in Your Eye;10. Heavy Doctor
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.