- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Thee Oh Sees - Drop
- Write a Review
- #K64072 000000000 K64072000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/15/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release from the California-based Indie band led by John P. Dwyer. This is their first album si...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/15/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release from the California-based Indie band led by John P. Dwyer. This is their first album since the band moved from the Bay Area to Los Angeles. DROP was recorded in a banana-ripening warehouse (no joke) with hair-farming studio warlock Chris Woodhouse playing drums it's also graced with the presence of talented gurus Mikal Cronin, Greer McGettrick and Casafis adding horns and vocals. The result pushes the familiar polarities of the group farther outward than ever before. Opener 'Penetrating Eye' might be the heaviest Oh Sees song yet, 'Transparent World' and 'Put Some Reverb on My Brother' foam with seasick fuzz, and yet the ballads, like the harpsichorded 'King's Nose' and the lush and stately closer 'The Lens,' extend their oeuvre into mellotronic, far-out pop with delicacy and grace. This schizophrenia heralds the man and the band into an unseen future in classic Dwyer fashion - restless energy harnessed into exquisitely crafted jams, with an emphasis on the pensive and the paranoid in turns.;Track List:1. Penetrating Eye;2. Encrypted Bounce;3. Savage Victory;4. Put Some Reverb on My Brother;5. Drop;6. Camera (Queer Sound);7. King's Nose;8. Transparent World;9. The Lens
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.