- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Thee Oh Sees - Fortress
- Write a Review
- #K80196 000000000 K80196000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Limited seven inch vinyl pressing of this 2016 single. Culled from the same sessions as the mighty Mutilator Defeated A...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Limited seven inch vinyl pressing of this 2016 single. Culled from the same sessions as the mighty Mutilator Defeated At Last, this is a heavy little bit of wax to bite into. The title track is backed by ‘Man In A Suitcase’, an old live favorite. Eight-armed, kinetic and racing ahead into distinctly dreamy and proggy territory, these two tracks are cut from nightmare cloth as only John P. Dwyer and Co. can weave, with an emphasis on the tossing and turning. A must-have addendum to Mutilator, and a lovely hors doeuvre to whet ones appetite for another full-length in 2016.;Track List:1. Fortress;2. Man in a Suitcase
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.