- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Them - Them Again
- Write a Review
- #K62748 000000000 K62748000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing. Them Again is the second album by the Northern Irish band, Them, whose lead singer and son...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing. Them Again is the second album by the Northern Irish band, Them, whose lead singer and songwriter was Van Morrison. The album was released by Decca Records in the UK on 21 January 1966. Two of the original Van Morrison songs included on the album, "My Lonely Sad Eyes" and "Hey Girl", can be seen as precursors to the poetic musings of Morrison's later Astral Weeks album, released in 1968. The song title "My Lonely Sad Eyes" implies that the sad eyes belong to the singer but the lyrics address the singer's love interest. The song "Hey Girl" has a pastoral feel to it, enhanced by the addition of flutes and in Brian Hinton's opinion is a "dry run for 'Cyprus Avenue'" from Astral Weeks. The cover version of Bob Dylan's "It's All Over Now, Baby Blue", is considered by author Clinton Heylin to be "that genuine rarity, a Dylan cover to match the original." Among the Van Morrison originals and cover versions found on the album, three of producer Tommy Scott's original compositions are also included.;Track List:1. Could You Would You 3:13;2. Something You Got (Mono Version) 2:31;3. Call My Name 2:23;4. Turn on Your Love Light 2:20;5. I Put a Spell on You 2:37;6. I Can Only Give You Everything 2:43;7. My Lonely Sad Eyes 2:29;8. I Got a Woman 3:14;9. Out of Sight 2:24;10. It's All Over Now Baby Blue 3:47;11. Bad or Good 2:10;12. How Long Baby 3:40;13. Hello Josephine 2:05;14. Don't You Know 2:25;15. Hey Girl 3:02;16. Bring 'Em on in 3:45
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.