- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
This Wild Life - Clouded
- Write a Review
- #K64517 000000000 K64517000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/19/2014;Notes:This Wild Life is an acoustic duo from Long Beach, CA. Writing songs that mine the same emotional territory as City and...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/19/2014;Notes:This Wild Life is an acoustic duo from Long Beach, CA. Writing songs that mine the same emotional territory as City and Colour, they have created a sound, vibe, and presence that sets them apart from their stripped down peers. "Clouded" is their Epitaph debut produced by Aaron Marsh of Copeland and arriving just in time for their full schedule of dates on the 2014 Warped Tour.";Track List:1. Concrete;2. Over It;3. No More Bad Days;4. History;5. Roots and Branches;6. Bound to Break (Feat. Vigil);7. Better with You;8. Looking Back;9. Don't Say;10. 405;Special Attributes:BONUS CD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.