- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Three Colors: White
- Write a Review
- #K73021 000000000 K73021000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/10/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes bonus CD pressing. Zbigniew Preisner is a self-educated Polish film score composer who firs...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/10/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes bonus CD pressing. Zbigniew Preisner is a self-educated Polish film score composer who first won renown for his collaborations with influential Polish director and screenwriter Krzysztof Kieslowski. As part of it's reissue series focusing on Preisner's work with Kieslowski, Because Music presents a reissue of Preisner's score for Kieslowski's Three Colors: White , the second film in Kieslowski's Three Colors Trilogy, following Blue and preceding Red . White stars Zbigniew Zamachowski and Julie Delpy, and has been interpreted as an anti-comedy, in parallel with Blue (1993) as an anti-tragedy and Red (1994) an anti-romance. Preisner's soundtrack is performed by the Sinfonia Varsovia and the Silesian Philharmonic choir. Zbigniew Preisner has also worked with Jean Becker (on Elisa, winner of the 1996 Cesar Award for Best Music), Thomas Vinterberg (It's All About Love, and Claude Miller (Un secret);Track List:1. The Beginning;2. The Court;3. Dominique Tries to Go Home;4. A Chat in the Underground;5. Return to Poland;6. Home at Last;7. On the Wisla;8. First Job;9. Don't Fall Asleep;10. After the First Transaction;11. Attempted Murder;12. The Party on the Wisla;13. Don Karol I;14. Phone Call to Dominique;15. Funeral Music;16. Don Karol II;17. Morning at the Hotel;18. Dominique's Arrest;19. Don Karol III;20. Dominique in Prison;21. The End;Special Attributes:WITH CD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.