- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Thrice - The Illusion Of Safety
- Write a Review
- K57812 000000000 K57812000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/02/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing including digital download. The Illusion Of Safety is the second album by alt-rock/emo band T...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/02/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing including digital download. The Illusion Of Safety is the second album by alt-rock/emo band Thrice, released in 2002 through Sub City Records. It is the last Thrice album released on the label before the band was signed to Island Records. The album was recorded in Beltsville, Maryland. A portion of the proceeds from the release of the album were donated to A Place Called Home, a non-profit youth center in South Central Los Angeles. Early in their career, the band was known for fast, hard music based in heavily distorted guitars, prominent lead guitar lines, and frequent changes in complex time signatures. This style is exemplified on The Illusion of Safety.;Track List:1. Kill Me Quickly;2. Subtle Dagger;3. See You in the Shallows;4. Betrayal Is a Symptom;5. Deadbolt;6. In Years to Come;7. Red Death;8. Living Dance Upon Dead Minds;9. Where Idols Once Stood;10. Trust;11. To Awake and Avenge the Dead;12. So Strange I Remember You;13. Beltsville Crucible;Special Attributes:BLACK, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.