- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Throttle Elevator Music - Jagged Rocks
- Write a Review
- #K77721 000000000 K77721000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/13/2015;Notes:Featuring emerging saxophone giant Kamasi Washington (touring with Chaka Kahn and Stanley Clark) and written by bassist...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/13/2015;Notes:Featuring emerging saxophone giant Kamasi Washington (touring with Chaka Kahn and Stanley Clark) and written by bassist Matt Montgomery and producer Gregory Howe, Throttle Elevator Music's 'Jagged Rocks' is their best record to date. Throttle Elevator Music combines instrumental music with the uptempo energy of ska and punk to make uniquely intelligent grooves with an incredibly heavy feel.;Track List:1. Circulation;2. One Step Ahead;3. Doesn't Matter Now;4. Testimonial;5. Across the Equinox;6. Breaking Dishes;7. Traffic Study;8. Liminal State;9. Kalim;10. Sun Spot;11. Second Thought;12. Off Broadway;13. Endless Array;14. Cover Up
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.