- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Thundercat - Drunk
- Write a Review
- #K54546 000000000 K54546000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/10/2017;Notes:4LP box set comprising four red vinyl 10"s housed in 3mm spined sleeves with artworked inners. Stephen Bruner, bka as T...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/10/2017;Notes:4LP box set comprising four red vinyl 10"s housed in 3mm spined sleeves with artworked inners. Stephen Bruner, bka as Thundercat returns with his follow up to 2015's "The Beyond / Where the Giants Roam". The latest album titled "Drunk" is released via Brainfeeder and features production from Flying Lotus. Following his Grammy award winning contributions on Kendrick Lamar's "To Pimp A Butterfly", Bruner delivers arguably his most ambitious work to date. Vocal features include Michael McDonald & Kenny Loggins, Kendrick Lamar, Wiz Khalifa and Pharrell. In addition to Kendrick Lamar, Thundercat has worked with a wide range of artists including Erykah Badu, Childish Gambino, Mac Miller, Ty Dolla $ign, Bilal, Suicidal Tendencies, Kamasi Washington, Terrace Martin and more making him one of the most in demand musicians of our time.;Track List:1. Rabbot Ho;2. Captain Stupido;3. Uh Uh;4. Bus in These Streets;5. A Fan's Mail (Tron Song Suite II);6. Lava Lamp;7. Jethro;8. Day Night;9. Show You the Way (Feat. Michael McDonald Kenny Loggins);10. Walk on By (Feat. Kendrick Lamar);11. Blackkk;12. Tokyo;13. Jameel's Space Ride;14. Friend Zone;15. Them Changes;16. Where I'm Going;17. Drink Dat (Feat. Wiz Khalifa);18. Inferno;19. I Am Crazy;20. 3Am;21. Drunk;22. The Turn Down (Feat. Pharrell);23. Dui;Special Attributes:10-INCH VINYL, BOXED SET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.