- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tim Cohen - Two Sides of Tim Cohen
- Write a Review
- L31037 000000000 L31037000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/12/2010;Notes:The debut solo full-length from FRESH & ONLYS frontman TIM COHEN. Ten tracks. A split release between the Secret Seven ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/12/2010;Notes:The debut solo full-length from FRESH & ONLYS frontman TIM COHEN. Ten tracks. A split release between the Secret Seven and Empty Cellar labels. "Tim Cohen may be familiar to you because you recently heard about the Fresh & Onlys, are a fan of the multi-genred BLACK FICTION, or are familiar with one of his many mysterious side projects. This record, however, is the first to bear his name. Written and recorded by Tim at his home during the interim between the unfortunate end of Black Fiction and the birth of the Fresh & Onlys, The Two Sides of Tim Cohen is perhaps his most personal work to date. An immensely creative psych-folk opus, it is full of heartfelt love songs, amazing visions, & musings on death and worms. Tim's songs are reminiscent of the catchy, self-prod
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.