- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Times New Viking - Over and Over
- Write a Review
- #K83994 000000000 K83994000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/16/2012;Notes:Twelve inch vinyl pressing of this 2012 EP. Eight years after their partnership began with the debut of Dig Yourself, T...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/16/2012;Notes:Twelve inch vinyl pressing of this 2012 EP. Eight years after their partnership began with the debut of Dig Yourself, Times New Viking and Siltbreeze join forces again for the band's 2012 outing: six tracks, the result of a recent creative (albeit, modest) outpouring of ideas. What's interesting to note here is how the trio tempers the primal panic-punk of their salad days and fuses it with the sustained, keen pop skill found within their later catalog. It's hard to know where Times New Viking goes from here, but for right now, this perfectly distilled elixir of sound shows a band firing on all cylinders. What more can you ask for?;Track List:1. Sleep-In;2. Telephone Wires;3. Y2K2;4. Future with Girls;5. Middle Class Drags;6. At the Bars;Special Attributes:EXTENDED PLAY
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.