- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tommy Castro & the Painkillers - Method to My Madness
- Write a Review
- #K72790 000000000 K72790000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/15/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram blue colored vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. One of the most popular roots artists on the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/15/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram blue colored vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. One of the most popular roots artists on the planet, with critically acclaimed records featuring everything from funky New Orleans R&B to spiky, guitar-stoked blues rock, and a seemingly endless trail of scorching live performances across the U.S. Method To My Madness features ten new original tracks, plus Castro-ized versions of B.B. King's "Bad Luck" and the soul classic "I'm Qualified." Tommy and his rock-solid band The Painkillers recorded tracks live in the studio, bringing fresh, melodic fire to an infectious mix of razor edged rockers, gritty blues and deep, aching soul.;Special Attributes:BLUE, 180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.