- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tommy McCook & the Supersonics - Greater Jamaica Moonwalk Reggae
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68521 000000000 L68521000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/19/2019;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing. As one of Jamaica's leading record producers Arthur 'Duke' Reid embraced th...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:07/19/2019;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing. As one of Jamaica's leading record producers Arthur 'Duke' Reid embraced the new reggae sound. London based reggae giant Trojan Records brought together a dozen of his finest works under the title Greater Jamaica Moonwalk Reggae. If features many of the biggest Jamaican hits from 1969 to 1970. Tommy McCook & the Supersonics is one of the main artists to be found on this record. The 12 tracks bringing the best Jamaica had to offer during the heydays of their musical days.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.