- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Top Down - Rough Roads
- Write a Review
- #K79500 000000000 K79500000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/17/2017;Notes:Top Down initially started out in May 2015 in Portland, Oregon. And if that first track sounds anything like another Pa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/17/2017;Notes:Top Down initially started out in May 2015 in Portland, Oregon. And if that first track sounds anything like another Pacific NW garage punk band, it's because Fred Cole (Dead Moon, Pierced Arrows, The Rats) produced this record and also shares a co-writing credit on Silver Ashes._x000D_ Rough Roads, is a journey without destination. Powerful guitar riffs, catchy lines & melodies and a tough drum beat take the passenger on a road trip to nowhere. 2017 will be a year of Top Down and Fred & Toody (Dead Moon) touring the world together!;Track List:1. Silver Ashes;2. Gimme Your Luv;3. The Tunnel;4. Wanna Be Alone;5. Shocks Struts;6. Blue MTN Blues;7. She's Gone;8. Rough Road;9. Primitive Raw;10. Drink Forever;11. Rocks to My Head;12. Steer Me
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.