- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tove Lo - Queen of the Clouds
- Write a Review
- #K56204 000000000 K56204000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/14/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of the highly anticipated 2014 debut full length album from Swedish songbird Tove Lo. It features her...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/14/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of the highly anticipated 2014 debut full length album from Swedish songbird Tove Lo. It features her U.S. Top 40 hit 'Habits (Stay High)'. Her music video for the second official U.S. single 'Not on Drugs' was released alongside the announcement of a string of North American tour dates. She first entered the pop arena in March of 2014 with the release of her critically acclaimed debut EP, Truth Serum, and widely appraised live performances at 2014's SXSW in Austin, TX. Hot on the heels of her debut single 'Habits (Stay High)', which amassed an impressive 12 million+ views on YouTube, Tove Lo went on to sell-out shows in New York and Los Angeles. Nylon called 'Habits (Stay High)', ' an irresistible dance floor number with a decidedly dark backbone - using substances to deal with heartbreak - and according to the singer, creating a slick pop jam like this one is her way of dealing with relationship obstacles'.;Track List:1. Tove Lo - Queen of the Clouds (Disc 1);2. Tove Lo - Queen of the Clouds (Disc 2)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.