- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tower of Power - Tower of Power
- Write a Review
- #K65313 000000000 K65313000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP repressing. TOWER OF POWER is the third album release for the Oakland-based Funk band Tower of P...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP repressing. TOWER OF POWER is the third album release for the Oakland-based Funk band Tower of Power. This is their most successful album to date, which was released in May 1973. The album peaked at # 15 on the Billboard Top LPs chart and received a Gold record award for sales in excess of 500,000. The album spawned their most successful single, 'So Very Hard to Go'. It marked the debut of Lenny Williams being the lead vocalist (though Williams had a solo career prior to joining T.O.P., plus he co-penned the song 'You Strike My Main Nerve' from the previous album BUMP CITY. TOWER OF POWER also introduced the world to saxophonist and future Saturday Night Live band leader, Lenny Pickett, who was the youngest member of the band at the time, replacing original lead sax player Skip Mesquite. Also joining the lineup was organist/keyboardist Chester Thompson and guitarist Bruce Conte, who replaced original guitarist Willie James Fulton.;Track List:1. What Is Hip?;2. Clever Girl;3. This Time It's Real;4. Will I Ever Find a Love?;5. Get Yo' Feet Back on the Ground;6. So Very Hard to Go;7. Soul Vaccination;8. Both Sorry Over Nothin';9. Clean Slate;10. Just Another Day
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.