- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Trigger Hippy - Trigger Hippy
- Write a Review
- #K71626 000000000 K71626000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/04/2014;Notes:2 X vinyl LP pressing 2014 debut album from Trigger Hippy. A rock band with jam & R&B elements formed by Black Crowes d...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/04/2014;Notes:2 X vinyl LP pressing 2014 debut album from Trigger Hippy. A rock band with jam & R&B elements formed by Black Crowes drummer & co-founder Steve Gorman., Multi-platinum Singer Joan Osborne, Singer-guitarist-keyboardist Jackie Greene (Black Crowes, Phil Lesh & Friends, Gov't Mule, Los Lobos, Taj Mahal, Susan Tedeschi) & award winning session players Tom Bukovac (Guitarist) and Nick Govrik (Bassist.). You can see this as a 'player's band', " explains Gorman, "but it really is a band, in the true sense of that word." Vocals are shared by Joan Osborne & Jackie Greene. This album draws on the strengths of all five, both individually and collectively, and showcases influences and inspiration from Memphis soul to rock, country and blues. One can sense the Band here, and Little Feat, some Led Zeppelin, and a tent revival a full palette. Gorman rightly calls it a "rock band that can jam.;Track List:1. Rise Up Singing;2. Turpentine;3. Heartache on the Line;4. Cave Hill Cemetery;5. Tennessee Mud;6. Pretty Mess;7. Pocahontas;8. Dry County;9. Nothing New;10. Ain't Persuaded Yet;11. Adelaide;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.