- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Trio Da Kali - Ladilikan
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K58213 000000000 K58213000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/15/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. You take a trio of the finest traditional griot musicians from Mali and put the...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:09/15/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. You take a trio of the finest traditional griot musicians from Mali and put them in a studio with Western music's most revolutionary string quartet - and the resulting album is one of the most richly rewarding musical collaborations you are likely to encounter. Together the Kronos Quartet and Trio Da Kali have created an album that is rich in texture, hauntingly melodic and strikingly inventive as violins, viola and cello combine with balafon, ngoni and the powerful female voice of Hawa 'Kassé Mady' Diabaté in transcendental style. David Harrington, who founded the Kronos Quartet in 1973, describes the album as "one of the most beautiful Kronos has done in forty years.";Track List:1. Tita;2. Eh Ya Ye;3. Garaba Mama;4. God Shall Wipe All Tears Away;5. Samuel;6. Kanimba;7. Kene Bo;8. Ladilikan;9. Sunjata
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.