- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Trombone Shorty - Parking Lot Symphony
- K54486 000000000 K54486000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/04/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Trombone Shorty's Blue Note-debut, Parking Lot Symphony, captures the spirit and the e...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/04/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Trombone Shorty's Blue Note-debut, Parking Lot Symphony, captures the spirit and the essence of The Big Easy, while redefining it's sound. Blazing through '70s funk, rock, hip-hop and R&B, Parking Lot Symphony was produced by Chris Seefried (Andra Day, Fitz and The Tantrums) and features songs co-written by Aloe Blacc, and Alex Ebert (Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros). The album also includes covers of songs by Allen Toussaint ("Here Come The Girls") and The Meters ("It Ain't No Use"). True to it's title, the album contains multitudes of sound-from brass band blare and deep-groove funk to bluesy beauty and hip-hop/pop swagger-and plenty of emotion all anchored, of course, by stellar playing and the idea that, even in the toughest of times, as he says, "Music brings unity.";Track List:1. Laveau Dirge No. 1;2. It Ain't No Use;3. Parking Lot Symphony;4. Dirty Water;5. Here Come the Girls;6. Tripped Out Slim;7. Familiar;8. No Good Time;9. Where It At?;10. Fanfare;11. Like a Dog;12. Laveau Dirge Finale
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.