- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TUXEDO (MAYER HAWTHORNE & JAKE ONE) - Tuxedo
- Write a Review
- #K57488 000000000 K57488000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/03/2015;Notes:Mayer Hawthorne (Aquarius) and Jake One (Taurus) - they are descendants of the one- word moniker family of funk, where ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/03/2015;Notes:Mayer Hawthorne (Aquarius) and Jake One (Taurus) - they are descendants of the one- word moniker family of funk, where you will find groups such as Chic, Shalamar, Plush & Zapp. The Tuxedo collaboration began with an exchange of mix tapes back in 2006. The fruits of a long-standing kinship were three tracks that mysteriously showed up on Internet doorsteps nearly two years ago. In between personal projects, these three tracks became a full album's worth of Tuxedo. The album was mixed by original disco don dada John Morales at his home studio in South Plainfield, New Jersey. "I flew out there," Mayer says. "His wife made me spaghetti and everything." The duo is excited to release the upcoming album on Stones Throw Records, which also marks Mayer's return to the label since his debut release of a Strange Arrangement in 2009. Until then, stay classy.;Track List:1. Lost Lover;2. R U Ready;3. Watch the Dance;4. So Good;5. Two Wrongs;6. Tuxedo Groove;7. I Got U;8. The Right Time;9. Roll Along;10. Get U Home;11. Do It;12. Number One;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.