- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tuxedomoon - Scream with a View
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L42022 000000000 L42022000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/17/2013;Notes:Twelve inch vinyl repressing of this 1979 EP from the Bay Area Avant-Garde band. Founded by Steven Brown and Blaine Rei...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:12/17/2013;Notes:Twelve inch vinyl repressing of this 1979 EP from the Bay Area Avant-Garde band. Founded by Steven Brown and Blaine Reininger in San Francisco, Tuxedo moon are a futuristic alternate reality of delirium and existential dread. Scream with a View, recorded surreptitiously in the Residents' private studio in 1979, advances brilliant melodic concepts through analog technology for a sound barely comprehensible today. On 'Where Interests Lie,' punchy drum machine underlies barbed and eerie leads from guitarist Michael Belfer (The Sleepers). '(Special Treatment for the) Family Man' - a reference to Dan White's trial for the assassination of San Francisco's mayor George Moscone and supervisor Harvey Milk in 1978 - is an indignant vigil cut with a rare brand of macabre humor. Saxophone, Polymoog, violin, e-bowed guitar, and CB radio interference make Scream with a View the insidious foil to the urgent No Tears EP.;Special Attributes:EXTENDED PLAY, REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.