- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Twilight Nuages - Twilight Nuages
- Write a Review
- #K89895 000000000 K89895000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/08/2014;Notes:Limited edition midnight blue splatter vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Authorized reissue of the seldom s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/08/2014;Notes:Limited edition midnight blue splatter vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Authorized reissue of the seldom seen but highly sought-after 1977 album by Connecticut's best-kept secret: inter-generational Dream-Pop outfit Twilight Nuages. Based around the songwriting talents of high school music teacher Bill Last, the band features a supergroup of friends and students, including four incredibly gifted 16-17-year-old girls sharing lead and backup vocal duties throughout. The ten-piece-strong band recorded live in Bill's parents' basement straight to 1/4' stereo tape with no overdubs whatsoever, and the end result will leave even the most jaded of listeners with their jaws hanging in disbelief. From sunshine pop to country swing to devastatingly sincere piano ballads, the amount of heart and pop ingenuity on display is simply staggering.;Track List:1. Intro;2. Lazy Sunday Afternoons;3. You Can Always Walk Away (Song for the Only);4. That Is Love (Chasing Rainbows);5. Nanner's Theme;6. Find My Dream Come True;7. Rose-Marie;8. Lonely Clown;9. Life Goes on Love Goes on;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.