- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Twiztid - W.I.C.K.E.D.
- Write a Review
- #K66339 000000000 K66339000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:Limited double red splatter colored vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. Includes download card. W.I.C.K.E.D....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:Limited double red splatter colored vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. Includes download card. W.I.C.K.E.D. (short for Wish I Could Kill Every Day) is the seventh studio album by American hip hop group Twiztid. Released on March 17, 2009, it is the group's highest charting album, peaking at #11 on the Billboard 200. The album is also the fourth-highest charting album in Psychopathic Records history, beaten only by Insane Clown Posse's The Amazing Jeckel Brothers, Bang! Pow! Boom!, and The Mighty Death Pop!, all of which peaked at #4. Formed in 1997, Twiztid is composed of Jamie Spaniolo and Paul Methric, who perform under the respective personas of Jamie Madrox and Monoxide Child.;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.