- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Two Door Cinema Club - Tourist History
- Write a Review
- #K55602 000000000 K55602000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/26/2011;Notes:Tourist History is the debut studio album by Northern Irish indie rock band Two Door Cinema Club. It was released on 17...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/26/2011;Notes:Tourist History is the debut studio album by Northern Irish indie rock band Two Door Cinema Club. It was released on 17 February 2010 by Kitsuné. The album is named for the reputation of the band's hometown, Bangor, as a tourist attraction. Tourist History won the Choice Music Prize for the 2010 Irish Album of the Year. The band said it was the first award they had ever won and donated the €10,000 prize money to charity.;Track List:1. Cigarettes in the Theatre;2. Come Back Home;3. Do You Want It All?;4. This Is the Life;5. Something Good Can Work;6. I Can Talk;7. Undercover Martyn;8. What You Know;9. Eat That Up It's Good for You;10. You're Not Stubborn
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.