- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ty Segall - First Taste
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68471 000000000 L68471000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/02/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. "Our salivating makes it all taste worse," croons Ty Segall in "Taste," the lead single from his lat...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:08/02/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. "Our salivating makes it all taste worse," croons Ty Segall in "Taste," the lead single from his latest album, First Taste. He's talking about us: how we're the masters of our own destiny, tellers of our own prophecy, makers of our own sickened choices. It's a warning, but this time, the finger is pointing back at him too. He's one with us. First Taste is an introspective set for Segall after the extroversions of 2018's Freedom's Goblin. Lines of struggle wind through the songs as Segall reflects on family, re-encountering pasts, anticipating futures. He skates through oneness, self-esteem, the parents - all the joys of a rain-filled childhood - while reaching outward in the here and now, feeling for a shared pulse. Meanwhile, the production is far out! Segall's creative juices suggested some radical (in the older sense of the word) new instrumental territories: koto, recorder, bouzouki, harmoniser, mandolin, saxophones and brass, voices, and a sprinkling of keys. Segall occupies the drum set whenever it's heard on the left speaker, while Charles Moothart plays the kit on the right side. Segall's vocal prowess sits in fresh relief against his mutant orchestra, spooling tension through some of his most patient songs, his feral scream in complete control.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.