- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ty Segall - Live in San Francisco
- Write a Review
- #K59374 000000000 K59374000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/03/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 live release. By now you should know what you're in for here: an eardrum-toasting take to tape ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/03/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 live release. By now you should know what you're in for here: an eardrum-toasting take to tape of the mighty Ty Segall Band, captured during two nights in San Francisco at the barely-pushing-medium-sized venue the Rickshaw Stop. Rowdy crowd, meet stacks of amplifiers-Ty, Charlie, Mikal and Emily came to singe your ears off. There have been live recordings of Ty before, of course, but never so crisply and fully realized as this scorching platter of fuzz. As always, the tape takes are tweaked and saturated to perfection by their incredible crack team of engineers and knob goblins. LIVE IN SAN FRANCISCO features jams from throughout Mr. Segall's torrential output of the past few years, including a take of the first single 'Feel' off his great MANIPULATOR album. It's the next best thing to getting in to the show, which is getting harder and harder with Ty these days.;Track List:1. Wave Goodbye;2. Slaughterhouse;3. Death;4. I Bought My Eyes;5. Feel;6. The Hill;7. Thank God For The Sinners;8. Skin;9. Standing At The Station;10. What's Inside Your Heart
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.