- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
U2 - How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb
- Write a Review
- #K56120 000000000 K56120000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/28/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb is the eleventh studio album by U2. It was released on 22 November 2...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/28/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb is the eleventh studio album by U2. It was released on 22 November 2004 Much like their previous album, All That You Can't Leave Behind, How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb exhibits a more mainstream rock sound after the band experimented with alternative rock and dance music in the 1990s. The album was produced by Steve Lillywhite, with additional production from Chris Thomas, Jacknife Lee, Nellee Hooper, Flood, Daniel Lanois, Brian Eno, and Carl Glanville. Looking for a more hard-hitting sound than that of their previous album, U2 began recording How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb in February 2003 with Thomas. After nine months of work, the band had an album's worth of material ready for release, but they were not satisfied with the results. The group subsequently enlisted Lillywhite to take over as producer in Dublin in January 2004. Lillywhite, along with his assistant Lee, spent six months with the band reworking songs and encouraging better performances. U2 lead singer Bono described the album as "our first rock album. It's taken us twenty years or whatever it is, but this is our first rock album.";Track List:1. Vertigo;2. Miracle Drug;3. Sometimes You Can't Make It on Your Own;4. Love and Peace or Else;5. City of Blinding Lights;6. All Because of You;7. A Man and a Woman;8. Crumbs from Your Table;9. One Step Closer;10. Original of the Species;11. Yahweh
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.