- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Urban Dogs - Urban Dogs
- Write a Review
- #L26346 000000000 L26346000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2018;Notes:35th Anniversary reissue of Punk rock collaboration (UK SUBS' Charlie Harper with THE VIBRATORS' Knox, with the Subs' A...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2018;Notes:35th Anniversary reissue of Punk rock collaboration (UK SUBS' Charlie Harper with THE VIBRATORS' Knox, with the Subs' Alvin Gibbs plus Matthew Best), debut album in Limited Edition RED vinyl, + bonus, previously unreleased LP with 3 7" b-sides and a live gig. First time on vinyl since the original 1983 release. Gatefold sleeve with the original artwork, a photo-collage by Knox (in tribute to the Stones' Exile on Main Street cover). In 1983 the UK Subs and the Vibrators found themselves at a loose end after some lengthy touring. Old friends Charlie Harper and Ian 'Knox' Carnochan got together and started making some music they shared a common love for. Along with a cover of the New York Dolls and Iggy & the Stooges, they added their own compositions that fitted.;Track List:1. New Barbarians;2. Limo Life;3. New Baptism;4. I Need a Slave;5. Dragnet War Babies;6. Human Race;7. I Wanna Be Your Dog;8. Sex Kick;9. Be Friends;10. A Bridge Too Far;11. Human Being;12. Cocaine Speed Kills;13. Warhead (Ext. Ver Unreleased);14. New Barbarians-Live;15. Wanna World-Live;16. I Wanna Be Your Dog-Live;17. Warhead-Live;18. The Word-Live;19. Limo Life-Live;20. Troops of Tomorrow-Live;Special Attributes:RSD EXCLUSIVE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.