- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
U.S. Girls - Half Free
- Write a Review
- #K69490 000000000 K69490000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/06/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The work of Illinois-born, Toronto-based artist Meg Remy, U.S. Girls has evolved in recent years fro...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/06/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The work of Illinois-born, Toronto-based artist Meg Remy, U.S. Girls has evolved in recent years from the coarse 4-track fidelity found on her early recordings to more luscious and unabashed works, packed with fiery pop sensibilities. Half Free is the next step in this impressive progression, an honest and lyrically jarring exploration of emotions, drenched in a bath of raw beats and loops that have become the hallmark of her work with producer and frequent collaborator Onakabazien. Other album guests include Slim Twig (DFA), Ben Cook (Fucked Up, Young Guv), Amanda Crist (Ice Cream) and Tony Price. Following up on the release of the mutant dub of "Damn That Valley" in early 2015, second single "Woman's Work" builds further anticipation and intrigue Remy has delivered a nagging, arpeggio-laced stormer, picking away at the themes of beauty and neurosis.;Track List:1. Sororal Feelings;2. Damn That Valley;3. Telephone Play No. 1;4. Window Shades;5. New Age Thriller;6. Sed Knife;7. Red Comes in Many Shades;8. Navy Cream;9. Woman's Work
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.