- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vanilla Fudge - Spirit of '67
- Write a Review
- #K59316 000000000 K59316000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:Vanilla Fudge / Spirit of '67 In March, veteran rock group Vanilla Fudge released a new studio album called Spirit of '...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:Vanilla Fudge / Spirit of '67 In March, veteran rock group Vanilla Fudge released a new studio album called Spirit of '67 that salutes the classic music released during the year that the band came to fame with it's psychedelic version of The Supremes' "You Keep Me Hanging On." Now, a limited-edition vinyl LP of Vanilla Fudge's new record was released Friday, July 24, 2015. The vinyl edition of Spirit of '67 will be a 12-inch disc featuring a starburst design. Among the well-known songs Vanilla Fudge has reworked for the album are Marvin Gaye's "Heard It Through the Grapevine, " The Who's "I Can See for Miles, " The Doors' "Break On Through (to the Other Side), " Smokey Robinson and the Miracles' "The Tracks of My Tears, " The Monkees' "I'm a Believer" and The Rolling Stones' "Ruby Tuesday." Founding Vanilla Fudge singer/keyboardist Mark Stein says of the vinyl edition of the new album, "When you put the needle down on a vinyl recording there was a warmer, analog vibe that is also distinctive. I'm excited Spirit of '67 will be available now on vinyl blending the old school tradition with the production sound of today.";Track List:1. I Heard It Through the Grapevine;2. The Letter;3. I Can See for Miles;4. Break on Through (To the Other Side);5. The Tracks of My Tears;6. I M a Believer;7. Gimme Some Lovin;8. For What It S Worth;9. Ruby Tuesday;10. Whiter Shade of Pale;11. Let S Pray for Peace
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.