- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Best of Trojan Reggae 1
- Write a Review
- #K57507 000000000 K57507000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/12/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Trojan Records - The Best of Trojan Reggae Vol. 1 is one of five LPs in a series of newly created Tr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/12/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Trojan Records - The Best of Trojan Reggae Vol. 1 is one of five LPs in a series of newly created Trojan Records compilations celebrating the 2015 re-launch of the infamous Trojan Records reggae label. Towards the close of 1968, the Jamaican music scene experienced the latest of a series of major musical revolutions, as the cool sound of Rock Steady was usurped by a jumpier, less sedate style that quickly became widely known as reggae. This set features 12 tracks including classics from Desmond Dekker & The Aces, Dave & Ansel Collins, John Holt and many other reggae legends.;Track List:1. Israelites - Desmond Dekker the Aces;2. Double Barrel - Dave Ansel Collins;3. Liquidator - the Harry J All Stars;4. Long Shot Kick de Bucket - the Pioneers;5. Money in My Pocket - Dennis Brown;6. Everything I Own - Ken Boothe;7. Young Gifted and Black - Bob Marcia;8. Love of the Common People - Nicky Thomas;9. Let Your Yeah Be Yeah - the Pioneers;10. Help Me Make It Through the Night - John Holt;11. Hurt So Good - Susan Cadogan;12. Uptown Top Ranking - Althea Donna
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.