- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Blue Beat Explosion: Boogie in My Bones / Various
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L36750 000000000 L36750000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/10/2013;Notes:16 track, 180 gram vinyl compilation of early Laurel Aitken related Blue Beat releases. "The Godfather of Ska" under se...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:09/10/2013;Notes:16 track, 180 gram vinyl compilation of early Laurel Aitken related Blue Beat releases. "The Godfather of Ska" under several guises. Featuring: The Blues Beats, the Caribs, the Boogie Cats, Ken Richards, Ruddy & Sketto, Juke Reid.;Track List:1. Boogie in My Bones - Laurel Aitken the Caribs;2. Honey Girl - Laurel Aitken the Caribs;3. Boogie Rock - Laurel Aitken the Boogie Cats;4. Judgement Day - Laurel Aitken Ken Richards His Harmonisers;5. More Whisky - Laurel Aitken with Duke Reid His Group;6. Back to New Orleans - Laurel Aitken the Blue Beats;7. Mabel - Laurel Aitken Hyacinth;8. You Got Me Rockin' - Laurel Aitken Hyacinth;9. Sixty Days Sixty Nights - Laurel Aitken Les Dawson Combo;10. If It's Money You Need - Laurel Aitken;11. Yea Yea Baby - Laurel Aitken Ken Richards His Harmonisers;12. Nursery Rhyme Boogie ? Laurel Aitken and the Blue Beats;13. Mash Potato Boogie - Laurel Aitken the Blue Beats;14. Weary Wanderer - Laurel Aitken Ruddy Sketto the Bandits (Blue Beat BB 142);15. Going to Kansas City - Laurel Aitken;16. Lucille - Laurel Aitken the Blue Beats;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.