- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Change The Beat: Celluloid Records Story 1980-1987
- Write a Review
- #K91807 000000000 K91807000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/05/2013;Notes:2013 two vinyl LP collection. Change the Beat is released in conjunction with Jean Karakos and Celluloid Records. Featu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/05/2013;Notes:2013 two vinyl LP collection. Change the Beat is released in conjunction with Jean Karakos and Celluloid Records. Features rare photos from the Celluloid Records archive and extended interviews with label owner Jean Karakos, Bill Laswell, Afrika Bambaataa, John Lydon, Rusty Egan (Timezone) and more.;Track List:1. Day Tripper - Shockabilly;2. TÉLÉ Après la Météo - Ferdinand;3. Disco Rough (Long Version) - Mathematiques Modernes;4. Electrique Sylvie (Full Length Version) - Modern Guy;5. Mean Machine Chant / Mean Machine - the Last Poets;6. Downing Street Rock - Winston Edwards Blackbeard;7. The Escapades of Futura 2000 - Futura 2000 (FT the Clash);8. Suis Je Normale - Nini Raviolette;9. Destiny Street - Richard Hell the Voidoids;10. Carmel - Sapho;11. Dust to Dust - Ginger Baker;12. Big Boss Man - Last Exit;13. Harima - Mandingo;14. Abele Dance - Manu Dibango;15. World Destruction - Timezone;16. I'm the One (Dance Version) - Michael Beinhorn Bernard Fowler Material Bill Laswell Ni;17. Home of Hip Hop - Grandmixer D. ST;18. Odeon (Feat. Bernard Fowler) - B Side;19. Change the Beat - Fab 5 Freddy;20. Mean Machine Chant - the Last Poets
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.