- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Free Your Mind
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L63585 000000000 L63585000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/14/2019;Notes:Pioneering Italian musician and producer Nicola Conte and esteemed trombonist Gianluca Petrella team up again for their...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:06/14/2019;Notes:Pioneering Italian musician and producer Nicola Conte and esteemed trombonist Gianluca Petrella team up again for their new project's third EP on Schema, ahead of their forthcoming full length project due late 2019. "Free Your Mind" is a straight-up party jam, complete with a powerful horn section, playful synth lines, and powered by a rock solid Afrobeat rhythm section. "Imani River" sees the duo putting their spin on a spiraling 6/8 time signature, featuring otherworldly guest vocals from Bridgette Amofah, who also featured on the duo's previous collaborative releases. The track offers a stark contrast to the feel good vibes of "Free Your Mind," taking on a somewhat spiritual demeanor, due as much to Petrella's evocative trombone playing as to Amofah's lofty vocals or the reeling nature of the percussion. Conte and Petrella bring the tempo up a notch or two with closing track "Infinity," which lands somewhere between the dancefloor focused "Free Your Mind" and more headsy "Imani River," allowing the listener to get equally as lost in the song's driving groove as the intergalactic sound-palette that floats on top of it.;Special Attributes:EXTENDED PLAY
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.