- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Hairspray: Soundtrack To The Motion Picture
- Write a Review
- K56857 000000000 K56857000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/04/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing in custom metallic rainbow foil gatefold jacket. Original soundtrack to the 2007 motion pictur...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/04/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing in custom metallic rainbow foil gatefold jacket. Original soundtrack to the 2007 motion picture. The film is an adaptation of the 2002 Broadway musical of the same name, itself adapted from John Waters' original 1988 film. It features performances from the film's cast, which includes John Travolta, Michelle Pfeiffer, Christopher Walken, Amanda Bynes, James Marsden, Queen Latifah, Brittany Snow, Zac Efron, Elijah Kelley, and Nikki Blonsky as the lead character of Tracy Turnblad. The soundtrack contains songs from the film written by Marc Shaiman and Scott Wittman, three of which were not included in the stage musical version. Hairspray's music is written and performed to conform to the story's 1962 setting, with influences spanning the genres of rock and roll, soul, and pop.;Track List:1. Good Morning Baltimore;2. The Nicest Kids in Town;3. It Takes Two;4. (The Legend of) Miss Baltimore Crabs;5. I Can Hear the Bells;6. Ladies' Choice;7. The New Girl in Town;8. Welcome to the 60's;9. Run and Tell That;10. Big Blonde and Beautiful;11. Big Blonde and Beautiful (Reprise);12. (You're) Timeless to Me;13. I Know Where I've Been;14. Without Love;15. (It's) Hairspray;16. You Can't Stop the Beat;17. Come So Far (Got So Far to Go);18. Cooties;19. Mama I'm a Big Girl Now;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.