- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - New Orleans Funk
- Write a Review
- #K67430 000000000 K67430000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/01/2004;Notes:2007 vinyl release of this amazing collection from the Soul Jazz label, subtitled the Original Sound of Funk 1960-75. I...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/01/2004;Notes:2007 vinyl release of this amazing collection from the Soul Jazz label, subtitled the Original Sound of Funk 1960-75. It's packed with 24 gems from the likes of the Meters, Eddie Bo, Professor Longhair, the Wild Magnolias, Huey 'Piano' Smith, Dr. John, Lee Dorsey, Mary Jane Hooper, Allen Toussaint and more. Includes informative 39 page booklet with pictures and the story of New Orleans funk and the artists involved. Soul Jazz.;Track List:1. Handclapping Song - the Meters;2. Hip Drop - Explosions;3. Who's Gonna Help Brother Get Further - Lee Dorsey;4. It's Gonna Rain;5. Check Your Bucket - Eddie Bo;6. Big Chief - Professor Longhair;7. Free Single and Disengaged - Huey "Piano" Smith;8. Can I Be Your Squeeze - Chuck Carbo;9. Hercules - Aaron Neville;10. I've Got Reasons - Mary Jane Hooper;11. Gator Bait - the Gaturs;12. Get Out of My Life Woman - Allen Toussaint;13. Tell Me What's on Your Mind - Cyril Neville;14. Handa Wanda - Bo Dollis the Wild Magnolias;15. Love Lots of Lovin' - Lee Dorsey Betty Harris;16. Garden of Four Trees - Explosions;17. Dap Walk;18. Just Kissed My Baby - the Meters;19. Reborn - Marilyn Barbarin;20. Mama Roux - Dr. John;21. Natural Soul Brother - Danny White;22. Hook 'N' Sling Pt. 2 - Eddie Bo;23. Here Come the Girls - Ernie K-Doe;24. Hip-Huggin - Robert Parker
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.