- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Phil's Spectre: Wall Of Soundalikes / Various
- Write a Review
- #K69967 000000000 K69967000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/03/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram red vinyl LP pressing. Includes inner sleeve featuring rare photos and a 3000-word track commentary in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/03/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram red vinyl LP pressing. Includes inner sleeve featuring rare photos and a 3000-word track commentary incorporating interviews with producers Nino Tempo, James Holvay and Peter Antell. Phil Spector did not produce the tracks on this LP. They all just sound as if he might have. Spector's sessions at Gold Star Studios in Los Angeles were celebrated for their extravagance. Using massed voices, an army of musicians and cavernous tape echo, his huge productions possessed a distinct aural identity. Many record producers, songwriters and arrangers attempted to hitch a ride on the Spector bandwagon but few met with his approval. "There's Beach Blanket Bingo, which is you guys," he told producers Charlie Greene and Brian Stone. "And there's me - Fellini. " Here, spanning the period 1963 to 1967, are a dozen convincing mirror images of his Wall of Sound.;Track List:1. Who Am I - Jerry Ganey;2. My Girl - Johnny Caswell;3. (Baby) You Don't Have to Tell Me - Bobby Coleman;4. Good-Bye Baby - Maureen Gray;5. He Will Break Your Heart - Kane Abel;6. You're So Fine - Dorothy Berry;7. All Strung Out - Nino Tempo April Stevens;8. The Way of the Crowd - Dan Folger;9. Timmy Boy - Timmy the Persianettes;10. Wishful Thinking - the Knickerbockers;11. I Just Couldn't Say - Lorraine the Delights;12. Why Can't a Boy and Girl Just Stay in Love - Noreen Corcoran
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.