- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Sicksville 1 / Various
- Write a Review
- #K76709 000000000 K76709000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:First of two 10"s called Sicksville. Watch out for two volumes of it's sister compilation Coolsville. Compiled by Stay ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:First of two 10"s called Sicksville. Watch out for two volumes of it's sister compilation Coolsville. Compiled by Stay Sick, a gruesome twosome of deejays from the nightclubs of Brighton, UK. Established in 2008, they continue to spin the best dancing music from surf to soul, oddball R&B to filthy rock n' roll, garage to punk, 7"s at a time. Their vinyl addiction has meant they have amassed a large collection of sleazy and greasy rock n' roll from the fifties and sixties, including Tarantino surf, proto-soul stompers, swingin' rhythm and blues, and twistin' tittyshakers. Get ready for the DJ to drop some slop. Greasy battered platters of wax, with honkin' saxes and Hammond organs blasting outta the speakers like there's no tomorrow. Hit the go-go cage for some tittyshakers to whip, whop, wobble, and grind to. If you like Sicksville, then come and visit it's twin town, Coolsville. This sister series is a bit more laid back and strictly for bongo beating beatniks. So cool it's frozen. It's solid gone. Sleazy finger-clickers, smoldering sax-laden instrumentals and oddball rock n' roll play out of every groove. Dig the crazy vibrations, the swingin' beat. So flip ya wig, snap the whip and make the trip... to Coolsville Features: Phil Campos, Sandy Nelson, The Nite Hawks, The Sentinals, The Idols, The Nightmare, Jimmy Shaw, Robert Parker, Douglas "Jocko" Henderson, Bill Smith Combo, Jessie Hill, and The Metropolitans.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.