- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Slime-San (Official Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K84871 000000000 K84871000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/20/2017;Notes:Limited double 180gm green vinyl LP pressing. Fabraz's indie hit Slime-san comes with an incredible, all-star soundtrac...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/20/2017;Notes:Limited double 180gm green vinyl LP pressing. Fabraz's indie hit Slime-san comes with an incredible, all-star soundtrack. Headup Games, Fabraz and Black Screen Records are happy to announce their cooperation for the worldwide publishing and distribution of the soundtrack to their upcoming action-platformer Slime-san. "The music complements the game's pixel art aesthetic but each track was also designed with a certain gameplay aspect in mind. We wanted to create a soundtrack that is worth the price of admission alone, and I think we've accomplished that", says Fabian Rastorfer from Fabraz.;Track List:1. Mighty Mama (Ear)Worm - Richard Gould;2. Mixtapeworm - Adhesive Wombat;3. Slumptown Shuffle - Mischa Perella;4. Slimy Success - Fantomenk;5. Wormhole - Adhesive Wombat;6. Hit the Slime Note - Meganeko;7. Instrumental Intestine - Kommisar;8. Organ Donor - Mischa Perella;9. Akiha-Worma - Meganeko;10. Brain Beats - Tiasu;11. Old Worm and the Sea - Lumena-Tan;12. Acid Trip - Mischa Perella;13. Heart Trebbles - Kubbi;14. Woodwinds - Adhesive Wombat;15. Birdie Breakdown - Carl Clark;16. Uvula's Groovula - Inverse Phase;17. Red Shadow's Revenge - Saad Akter Ali;18. Slime Crisis - Meganeko;19. Tequila and (S)Lime - Michael Miller;Special Attributes:GREEN
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.