- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - The Best Of Trojan Mento & Calypso, Vol. 1
- Write a Review
- #K84091 000000000 K84091000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/31/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing, released to coincide with the re-launching of the classic Reggae Label Trojan Records. Troja...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/31/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing, released to coincide with the re-launching of the classic Reggae Label Trojan Records. Trojan is a British record label founded in 1968. They have become one of the most influential Reggae Labels of all-time, specializing in Ska, Rocksteady, Reggae and Dub music. Following the end of World War II, the two most popular forms of indigenous Caribbean music in Jamaica were Calypso and Mento. Released in the early 60's through mid-70's, the irresistible sounds featured in this collection illustrate there is much more to the music of the Caribbean than simply Reggae. Features Lord Kitchener, Lord Power & Trenton Spence, Lord Creator, Marva Moore & The Gaysters and others.;Track List:1. Reggae Merengue (Tommy McCook the Supersonics);2. Great 68 (Marva Moore the Gaysters);3. Must Get a Man (Nora Dean);4. The Weed (Aka Man Pyabba) (Count Lasher the Baba Brooks Band);5. Jamaica Way (Duke Harris);6. Kitch You So Sweet (Lord Kitchener);7. Big Bamboo (Lord Creator);8. Nice Time (Phyllis Dillon);9. Strip Tease (Lord Power Trenton Spence);10. Hard Time (Count Alert the Baba Brooks Band);11. Savito (The Undergrounds);12. Dash of Sunshine (Lord Tanamo)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.