- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Woodstock Two (Various Artists)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68225 000000000 L68225000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/19/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Rhino recently announced a robust slate of boxed sets focusing around the 50th Anniversary of Woodst...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:07/19/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Rhino recently announced a robust slate of boxed sets focusing around the 50th Anniversary of Woodstock, including Woodstock - Back To The Garden: The Definitive 50th Anniversary Archive, an unprecedented 38CD collection featuring a near complete chronological reconstruction of every artist performance at the festival. To continue the celebration of that generation-defining moment in popular music history, Rhino is also launching the Summer of '69 - Peace, Love and Music campaign with a series of vinyl releases. The Summer of '69 series opens in July 2019 with colored vinyl versions of the two classic Woodstock collections everyone knows and loves - Woodstock: Music From the Original Soundtrack and More (3LP) and Woodstock Two (2LP). Originally released in 1970 and 1971 respectively, the second installment includes indelible performances by Jimi Hendrix, Jefferson Airplane, The Butterfield Blues Band, Joan Baez, Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, Melanie, Mountain and Canned Heat.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.