- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Wu Trax On Wax / Various
- Write a Review
- #K58304 000000000 K58304000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/09/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 collection of rare, undiscovered gems from some of the most famous members of the hip hop super...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/09/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 collection of rare, undiscovered gems from some of the most famous members of the hip hop supergroup Wu Tang Clan and their extended family! Includes tracks and performances by Ol' Dirty Bastard, Method Man, RZA, Ghostface Killah, Raekwon, Inspectah Deck, Gravediggaz and others! The Wu-Tang Clan was formed in and is associated with the New York City borough of Staten Island. The Wu-Tang Clan has released seven gold and platinum studio albums with worldwide sales of more than 40 million albums, including members' solo projects, since 1992. It's debut album, Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers), is considered to be one of the greatest albums in hip-hop history.;Track List:1. Pop Shots - Ol' Dirty Bastard;2. Shoot on Sight (S.O.S.) - Street Life Feat. Method Man;3. Nobody Scared - Inspectah Deck;4. Frontline - Onyx Feat. Raekwon;5. Break What? - Gravediggaz;6. Rebel Music - Sunz of Man Presents Hell Razah 4th Disciple;7. Big Shot Dead - Gravediggaz;8. My Black Nina - Freemurda Feat. Rza Sha-Cronz;9. Ghetto Government - Sunz of Man;10. Still Strugglin' - Raekwon;11. Win Some Lose Some - Method Man Rik'y Waters;12. One Harmony - Sunz of Man Presents Hell Razah 4th Disciple
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.