- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vashti Bunyan - Heartleap
- Write a Review
- K64184 000000000 K64184000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/14/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 album from the singer/songwriter. Nine years after LOOKAFTERING, her last album of new material...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/14/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 album from the singer/songwriter. Nine years after LOOKAFTERING, her last album of new material, legendary British singer/songwriter Vashti Bunyan returns with the breathtaking HEARTLEAP. Recorded largely in her home studio, the album is a unique and entrancing collection of 10 songs forming what Vashti is adamant will be her final album. Vashti's third album follows her rediscovery - after 30 years in the wilderness - with the 2000 re-release of JUST ANOTHER DIAMOND DAY (a bona fide cult classic that made # 53 in the Observer Music monthly's 'top 100 British albums of all time'), and the critical success of 2005 's LOOKAFTERING. HEARTLEAP has a classic sound and sees her break free from previous frustrations to deliver an album where - for the first time - she herself has been in control of the whole process, from writing and arranging to playing and recording. Working predominantly from a studio set up in her Edinburgh home, the record was slowly pieced together, and reveals an artist at her peak, capturing her songs within fluid settings that masterfully marry content and form.;Track List:1. Across the Water;2. Holy Smoke;3. Mother;4. Jellyfish;5. Shell;6. The Boy;7. Gunpowder;8. Blue Shed;9. Here;10. Heartleap
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.