- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Venom Inc - Ave
- Write a Review
- #K61800 000000000 K61800000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/11/2017;Notes:Limited edition brown colored vinyl LP pressing. Regardless of your take on black metal forefathers Venom, they are the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/11/2017;Notes:Limited edition brown colored vinyl LP pressing. Regardless of your take on black metal forefathers Venom, they are the undisputed originators of extreme metal as we know it. Almost 40 years after their inception, the revitalized 1989-1992 line-up of guitarist Jeff "Mantas" Dunn, vocalist/bassist Tony "Demolition Man" Dolan and drummer Anthony "Abaddon" Bray have returned with a monster of an album entitled Avé. Venom Inc. Was born during an impromptu live set at 2015's Keep it True Festival in Lauda-Königshofen, Germany. The on-stage reunion was a rousing success amongst Venom fans and music industry personnel alike, and although it was originally only set up for fun, Dolan began receiving numerous show offers for Venom Inc. #from booking agents around the world. What started as a live set to celebrate Venom's legacy immediately turned into a serious reunion discussion. While unexpected at the outset, the end result of this reunion is an album that true Venom fans will gladly add to the top of their playlists. Vocalist/bassist Tony "Demolition Man" Dolan says, "We tried to shape Avé so that it comes at you dark, then it gets bright and heavy and just keeps growing into some kind of monster.";Special Attributes:BROWN, GATEFOLD LP JACKET, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.